Visit 3 of the 5 villages: Manarola , Monterosso and Vernazza
Limoncino ligure or typical wine tasting
You will spend an unforgettable day discovering the most impressive Ligurian landscapes. In this area, which has been declared World Heritage Site by UNESCO, earth and sea blend created a unique landscape. The area consists of kilometres of rocky coasts with caves, beaches, hiking paths and breathtaking views.
Meet our staff in Florence where the tour will begin. You’ll first reach Manarola a tiny urban jewel characterized by Genoese style ‘case-torri’. Then you will move to Vernazza a village overlooked by the remains of a Medieval castle with a cylindrical tower, in which you can enjoy some free time. After you will reach Monterosso, known as the ‘pearl of Cinque Terre’. This ancient fishing village with lovely beaches and lush vegetation covering the rocks will certainly enchant you. Here you’ll also get the chance to take a swim as this is the biggest village and count with a perfect sandy beach and crystalline water. After you’ll enjoy a 1h boat crossing to Portovenere in which you’ll have the opportunity to see unique views and the villages from a seaside perspective, perfect to take unique photos! Once in Portovenere you have free time to visit this elegant and popular touristic destination where nature and human architecture are perfectly balanced. Then take another boat to reach the city of La Spezia where the bus will be waiting for you. Enjoy a pleasant ride back to Florence where the tour will end.
The tour includes
- Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Expert multilingual tour leaders
- Ferry boat and train tickets
- Lunchin a traditional seaside restaurant in Monterosso (vegetarian menu is available upon request)
- Limoncino ligure or typical wine tasting
- Free time in Portovenere, Manarola, Vernazza and Monterosso
From November 16th to March 14th
- Available Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday in English and Spanish
- Available Monday & Saturday in Italian, Portuguese, French, German, Russian, Chinese & Japanese languages (with minimum 4 passengers, in case the minimum is not met the tour is guaranteed in English)
From March 15th to November 15th
- Available every day in English and Spanish
- Available Monday, Wednesday and Sunday in French, Portuguese, German, Russian, Chinese and Japanese
- Available Saturday and Sunday in Italian.
- Freefor children under 2 years
- 50% discount for children between 3-12 years
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
€ 115,00 p.p. (start 06:45 a.m. – end 08:45 p.m.)
*Lenguages supplement: FR, DE, ITA, POR € 10,00 p.p.
RU, CH, JA € 20,00 p.p.