Discover the main sights of Florence
Florence is ideal for cycling and this bike tour takes you where the bus tours can’t go, in pedestrian areas and little tiny streets. It will take you less time than any walking tour, showing you roads out of the usual tourist paths, too far to be reached by foot, too tiny for a bus! In 2 hours you will visit all the major tourist attractions, under the experienced guidance of our entertaining and fun, professional history guide. You will ride through the narrow streets of the main centre and the Oltrarno reaching the most amazing monuments of Florence and unknown spots from where to admire the city: the artisans district, Palazzo Pitti, San Frediano, Ponte Vecchio, the Uffizi square, Santa Croce, Piazza della Signoria, the Medieval district, the Duomo and Piazza della Repubblica. Along this pleasant stroll in Florence, we will stop at several locations for history explanations and fun facts about the city. We will even show you the best places to find gelato, bistecca fiorentina and truffles. Relax and enjoy the tour: our guides will help you discover the most of Florence in the least of time and in the funniest way… simply perfect as an introduction as well as for veterans. Either way, we’re sure you’ll agree that cycling is the best way to see the “cradle of Renaissance”.
The tour includes
- Guided tour of Florence with monolingual guide
- Comfortable bike
- Helmets for children under 10 years
- Ponchos available in case of rain
- Bicylce seats available for small children
From November 16th to March 14th:
- Available every day in English and Spanish
From March 15th to November 15th:
- Available Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday in English, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese.
- Freefor children under 10 years
- Customers must be able to ride a bicycle.
- Optional: Add 1 hour to see a beautiful panorama from the Piazzale Michelangelo and the surrounding areas (medium difficulty)
€ 29,00 p.p. (departure time 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. – 9 p.m.)